Be Pretty on Rest Days
I so fully endorse this! Motivation at it’s finest…
It’s time for a fitness revolution. It’s time for women who train for the love of it. Time to get the focus off calorie counting and scales. Time to focus on how exercise makes us feel. Time to focus on being focused, determined, driven, goal oriented badasses who will race you to the bus stop and get in a lunch time press up competition with you. And we will win.
It’s time to not give a f**k who sees you in your lycra. It’s time to celebrate your sweat. It’s time to push yourself, to run so hard you leave your lungs on the track, throw your heels on after a session and walk home like a don.
Take the elevator if you want, we’ll be racing up the escalators, putting hand wraps on in the work bathrooms ready to go beat some pads come 5:30, clocking up miles between meetings, doing core exercises while we wait for the pasta to cook.
The time is now.
Be pretty on rest days.
18 Notes/ Hide
- silentdestroyer reblogged this from spikesandheels and added:
- picturemanchester likes this
- samiowens reblogged this from spikesandheels
- redlipsandlycra reblogged this from spikesandheels and added:
- catemoranda reblogged this from spikesandheels
- owlshavewisefaces likes this
- id0be1ieve likes this
- imrunningipromise reblogged this from spikesandheels and added:
- mildredbod8 likes this
- redlipsandlycra likes this
- emsiebee reblogged this from spikesandheels and added:
- emsiebee likes this
- jettica likes this
- mizzbusby likes this
- tinypaintpot likes this
- spikesandheels posted this